Sunset Inn Loyalty Program
BECOME A FREQUENT SLEEPER REWARD MEMBER:
Sunset Inn Frequent Sleeper loyalty program is one of the ways we say “Thank You” to our loyal guests. When you stay at any Sunset Inn, simply present your Frequent Sleeper Passport card to receive points toward your free night. Members of our Frequent Sleeper program also receive access to our exclusive special offers only found on our website, offering you the best rate possible.
Frequent Sleeper cards are available at the front desk during check-in or check-out. Please make sure you have it signed and dated every time you stay with us (we are unable to credit past stays). Once you’ve earned 20 points, mail your form to our home office in Pacific Grove, California, and our staff will issue a gift certificate for a complimentary night at the inn.
- Full regular room rate = 2 points.
- Discounted room rate = 1 point.
- Second Night Free promotion only valid for 1 point total for a two-night stay.
- Second Night Half-Off promotion is valid for 2 points total for a two-night stay.
- Frequent Sleeper credit is only available to the person or couple occupying the room.
- 20 points must be accrued within a 36 month period to receive a free night
- Frequent Sleeper cards must be redeemed within one year of accruing the 20 points to receive a free night
- Your complimentary night is valid Sunday through Thursday, November 15 to May 15, excluding holidays, special event periods and subject to availability
- To receive credit, reservations must be made through the inn’s website or by calling the inn directly. All reservations made through online travel agents (including, but not limited to, hotels.com, expedia.com and bedandbreakfast.com) are not valid for Frequent Sleeper credit
- A maximum of two complimentary Frequent Sleeper nights can be used per visit
Please know we will never share your name or information with anyone