CHECK-IN, CHECK-OUT & LATE ARRIVALS
- Check-in time is after 3:00 pm. Our office is open daily from 7:00 am to 12:00 am.
- Early check-in is available upon request at no extra charge.
- If you plan to arrive before 3:00 pm: Please call us at 831-375-3529 to schedule ahead of time. We will do our very best to accommodate your needs. You may park your car in our parking lot upon arrival (based on availability). We will be more than happy to store your luggage, and tell you about our favorite places to have lunch or to visit.
- If you think you might be arriving after 11:00 PM, please contact our office at (831)375-3529 by phone or at (831)264-0550 by text to arrange for after-hours access.
GUARANTEE & PAYMENT POLICY
- At time of booking, we require a valid credit card to guarantee your reservation.
- Please notify the hotel prior to arriving if you intend to pay for your stay with a gift certificate.
- If you choose to use a debit card to guarantee and pay for your stay, your bank will automatically hold additional funds, beyond the expected amount due, in an effort to cover any incidental charges. We have no control over the amount your bank will hold or when the funds will be released back to your account. Please check with your bank for further information.
- Holidays, special events and group bookings have separate deposit and cancellation policies; please review our cancellation policy and contact the hotel directly for details.
- During the months of November through March: if you cancel your reservation 3 days or more prior to your arrival date, there is no charge.
- During the months of April through October: if you cancel your reservation within 7 days prior your arrival date, or fail to cancel your reservation and fail to arrive, the first night, plus tax, will be billed to your credit card on file.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation, please call us at 831-375-3529
EXTENDED STAYS & EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY
- Reservations for seven days or more are subject to pre-payment of the entire amount at the time of reservation.
- A 7-day cancellation policy applies on extended stays.
- For all reservations cancelled 7 days or more before the date of arrival, your deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations within 7 days of arrival, will forfeit 50% of the entire amount of the stay, plus tax.
- Once checked-in, early departures are charged for the entire length of the original Reservation.
OCCUPANCY & TOURISM TAX
Transient occupancy tax and a tourism tax is charged on the room rate only.
Sunset Inn does not require or assess any additional fees at this hotel such as a resort or amenity tax.
RESERVATIONS MADE THROUGH 3RD PARTIES
- We highly recommend that you reserve directly with The Sunset Inn to receive the best rate possible, however you may use third-party agents.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation, you must do so through their website.
- If we need to contact you about important information regarding your reservation, we will be unable to do so as only the online travel agent has your contact information.
- Please call us at 831-375-3529 if you have any questions about your reservation.
GUEST IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED
- Guests are required to present a valid identification at check-in that matches the name on the reservation as well as the credit card used to pay for the guestroom.
The Sunset Inn is a 100% smoke-free establishment.
If smoking occurs, there will be a $200 cleaning fee per night added to your folio.
- We do not allow dogs or other pets.
- A service animal, as acknowledged by the American with Disabilities Act, is welcome to accompany their owner while staying at the inn
ADDITIONAL GUESTS & CHILDREN
Room rates are based on single or double occupancy. If there is a third or fourth guest (over the age of five) is staying in the room, there will be a $25 extra person nightly charge
Our Deluxe Double Queen Guestrooms accommodate up to four guests and the Queen + guests.
If you are traveling with a child, please call us for assistance in selecting the best room for your part
ACCESSIBILITY AT SUNET INN
- We are in the process of having our property inspected by a California Certified Access Specialist and are in the process of extensive upgrades to bring the property into compliance with the ADA regulations.
- Please contact the manager for specific details.